We look forward to meeting you at your first appointment with Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, PC! Dr. Alavanja and his staff take pride in forming professional relationships with patients so that patients can feel comfortable in our office. During your first visit, we will learn more about your medical and dental history and assess your periodontal and dental implant needs. In this website, you can learn more about some of the procedures we perform in our office, meet our staff members, and find information about our location and hours. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms before coming to your appointment.
Helping you achieve optimal, oral health is our passion. Dr. Alavanja and staff will provide the highest standard of periodontal and implant services in a gentle, caring atmosphere.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Creating specific treatment options dependent on your needs and concerns and those of your dentist.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, other professionals, and our community.
- Exceeding your expectations by providing exceptional compassionate care.
- Providing the highest standard of infection control.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and complete these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Alavanja has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and staff. We look forward to your first visit!
What to bring to your first visit:
Dental insurance card
Referral from your general dentist
List of current medications